Sunday, September 9, 2012

Aging.... a year closer to perfection

I turned 35 less than a week ago!  On the eve of my birthday I got a little down about turning 35.  There was a melancholy gloom hanging over my head.  However, the next morning I woke up with feelings of thanksgiving and joy.  Thank God I'm still here!  No, I haven't accomplished, 'everything' I planned to by this age.  But let's look at the awesomely wonderful things I HAVE accomplished.  When I decided to take the 'glass is half full' approach I was able to really see my true blessings.


I'm not going to let my age, gender, weight or anything else hold me back.  I'm a force to be reckoned with.  I promise you I'm getting closer to 'perfection' as each year passes.

I'm so glad that I was able to accomplish this in a lifetime... and I ain't even through yet!

 Slow and Steady wins the race ~  "The tortoise and the hare"







No comments:

Post a Comment